torstai 24. toukokuuta 2012

Interview 3

So this week I am going to interview one of my team mate again or maybe two. Past two times I have interviewed defensive guys so I think this time I have to focus on my fellow offensive player or players. Now I just have to find out who I will interview cause our team is packed with great guys. Should I go and ask stupid questions from a fellow lineman or some bit skinnier guy. What have I done I decided to interview third Canadian in a row. Canada, country that has only produced couple good things like Trailer Park Boys and that´s it. Well this time I tortured our QB Marko Glavic with my stupid questions. Marko is from Canada but his roots are in Peru, Croatia and Switzerland. He is also pretty smart and that is why he went to smart people school. He was born in Pickering in 1981. He is 6´4 but he tells everyone that he is 6´6. He was pretty good player in college and this is what people has said about him: Draft Scout Snapshot: At slightly over 6'5" 233 lbs The best QB prospect in the draft may be the Big Kid from Canada QB Marko Glavic of Lafayette College...NFL Teams are quietly evaluating this kid with the big arm, agility, durability and football intelligence to make it big.  Marko is oldest of three brothers and that is why he is our team Rabbi. So L'chaim Marko and let´s do this.
Me & Rabbi



Stop the press I just received awesome news Marko is not the only one who gave me an interview I was able to get to hold on who else then Lukas "MVP" Lütscher. So instead of having just Marko answering to me now I got some real talent that I can work with. Lukas is young and restless. He is the future and  Marko is the past. He is a real Swiss. He brings some talent to our team that he do not see in our QB.
Our MVP Lukas
First answer is Marko and red answer is Lukas




1. Hey Marko why did you start playing American football? I started to play Football because I was bored one day and I just wanted to hit somebody. I started playing football through a friend who quittet 3 weeks later
2. How long have you played football? I have played football since I was about 11 years old.  I have played since 2005
3. You got Canadian and Swiss passports but which one are you? Yes I do have dual passports you are so observant Iiro. I would say I'm Canadian first and then a mix of Peruvian, Swiss and Croatian after that. 
4. This is your 4th season here in Switzerland, why did you decide at the first place to become a Bronco? That is great question Iiro. I decided to play for the Broncos because Greg Jones told me this was a great place and we would have a good team. And Calanda beer is quite tasty. 
5. Do you have any idols? My Idols are Steve Young, Teemu Selanee, Justin Bieber and Iiro Luoto. A lot, but in football. Eddie Royal
6. Have played any other sports? Yes I have played other sports like Basketball, Golf, Tennis, Baseball, Badminton, Hockey, Squash, Soccer, Volleyball, to name a few. serious just tennis and schwingen (this swiss sport)
7. What is your horoscope? I am a Scorpio.  lion
8. How you like Finland?  Finland is a great place. Best things about Finland are Hesburger, Sandels Beer, Hornet Chicken Wings, Appollo Club, Muumiland, Megahampurilainen, meetvursti, Joulupukki, and leaving the bar or club in the summer at 3am and its still light out.  i dont like the people there  but the country. yes
9. We know you have won 3 Swiss Bowls but how many more of those you gonna win? Well hopefully we can win a 4th swissbowl this year and then I can retire and become a professional golfer.
Lukas what do you do for living? I´m a lumberjack in Davos!
10. Have you had any pets? Not recently. Yes, a cat called Baileys. but its living on my parents place
11. Where did you play college ball?  I played College ball at Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania (Div. 1-AA, Patriot League)
Lukas what is the best moment in your football career?  Hard question! First thing I think about is a juniorgame the semifinal 2008 against zurich, we lost by a fieldgoal in the OT. but we came out this season after a horrible 2007 with 16 guys and played like champions! I'll never forget this. but there are many other moments I could tell you.. every game, practice or your lovely kisses
12. What are your expectations for this season? To win the Eurobowl and Swiss Bowl. And to be as cranky as you are.  double champs
13. How many times you have quit football?  I have never quit football. Quitters never win and winners never quit!
14. Why people call you Mr. Chur? I have no idea what you are talking about. Next question please.
Lukas how old are you? 21. What? Still 21.
15. Is it true that you got the city key? No I don't. DJ Wolfe and Greg Conti both share the city key of Chur.
16. What is your favorite meal and drink? Now that is a tough one. I really like Parma procisutto ham, Pizza, Hamburgers, Steaks, and Chicken and Avocados and Salmon. Drink I like Chocolate Milk.  i love to eat unhealthy shit like burgers or kebab and to drink, coke
17. Do you like splice? I reallllyyyy like Splice. Lukas what do you like?  I like to win. doesnt matter what a game i play. if its "schnik schnack schnuck" (stone, paper, sissors) or the EFL!
18. How many miles can you run in an hour? I'm not too sure about that one. I'm going to guess on a good day maybe 7 or 8 Miles. But that's probably being a bit optimistic.  from here to helsinki and back
19. Who would win a fight between Traptor and Trizilla? Traptor would dominate a Trizilla.
20. What happened in Ascona? Things got really poopy in Ascona. It was kind of a shitty situation. Someone will have to play out of his ass to make up for it this weekend.


And last but not least Lukas what happened in Helsinki? you mean after the game?? YES!!!
i wasnt drinkin for 2 month and then after the game, back in the hotel, i went to mustis room and he gave me to much wiskey!! and then later in this club (cant remember the name) super kickoff party.. i drank the worst beer i've eber had! can't remember alot of this evening. the next thing i know is a guys sleeping next to me on a bench in a metrostation! it was bad! but i get also good memories about helsinki.

Thank you both for good sport. Good luck with your season Lukas and Marko!




While you guys play I like to relax

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti